We hang out with our own bodies all the time - so we tend to take them for granted. But if you stop and think about everything your body does, you just might consider how great it is (and you are)
1. The human body has enough iron in it to make a 3 inches long nail.
2. More electrical impulses are generated in one day by the human brain than by all the phones in the world.
3. In just 30 minutes, the average person’s body produces enough heat to boil half a gallon (about 2 liters) of water.
4. The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
5. The tooth is the only part of the human body that can't repair itself.
6. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
7. Your brain does creative work better when you’re tired.
"Your body is a temple, but only if you treat it as one."